Network Asset Recovery - Sell Used Network Equipment
NHR's Asset Recovery Program is a fast, easy way to get maximum value for your outdated or surplus technology assets. A trusted worldwide provider of network hardware, NHR takes the risk and hassle out of recovering value from used routers, switches, access servers and IP telephony products.
Why choose NHR for asset recovery?
- Money. NHR offers the highest market values paid in the industry for remarketable equipment from Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, Redback and other vendors.
- Storage. Eliminate the cost of storing excess, outdated or used networking equipment.
- Peace of mind. NHR provides the expert support you need to assess inventory value, uninstall, pack and ship your equipment. Choose the level of service you need to make your asset recovery process cost-effective and hassle-free.
It's easy to get started.
1. Send us a list of your excess inventory for market valuation. An NHR representative will respond within 24 hours to let you know if your equipment has market value and provide an estimate.
2. NHR's Professional Assessment Team will perform a complete inspection and system testing to determine actual condition and confirm market value. See details on shipping and on-site assessment options. NHR pays shipping on all equipment purchased.
3. With the inspection completed, NHR's Professional Assessment Team will provide an Inventory Assessment Report detailing condition and value of your equipment.
4. Choose to sell your equipment to NHR, and you are paid promptly in cash or with a credit memo that can be used immediately to purchase other equipment or applied to your NHR account for future use.