New-Surplus and Used Cisco IP Telephones
Cisco Unified IP Phones are easy-to-use with a full-featured interface, and, from NHR, they cost a lot less. Implementing VoIP services is a large investment, but buying pre-owned handsets cuts costs without risking performance.
NHR carries a range of current generation Cisco IP phones as well as older models and power cubes. Choose the Cisco IP phone that best meets your requirements.
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G and 7911G: basic phones for employees with lower phone use
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G: faster call management suggested for commercial and retail environments
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G and 7925G: wireless IP phones
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7940G, 7941G, 7960G, and 7961G Models: multi-line business class phones recommended for workers handing moderate to heavy phone traffic
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G, 7962G, 7945G, 7965G, and 7975G Models: this new suite of phones offers multi-line business-class functionality with wideband audio sound and color displays on some models.
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G, 7965G, and 7945G Models: color, touch screen displays with ability to create custom productivity-enhancing applications
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 and 7937G Models: IP conferencing solutions suggested for mid-size conference rooms
- End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Phones available including CP-7910, CP-7940, CP-7660, and CP-7912G