Corporate Fact Sheet - Network Hardware Resale
Company: Network Hardware Resale, LLC (NHR)
Founded: 1986, privately held
NHR is the world's leading provider of pre-owned and new networking and data center solutions.
There are over 450 employees globally, across the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific
NHR generated $240 million+ in revenue in 2012. Also in 2012, NHR ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 list as one of America's fastest growing private companies for the tenth time.
More than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on NHR, including large enterprises, government entities, educational institutions, healthcare organizations and telecommunications service providers.
NHR carries the market's largest ($200 million) new and pre-owned product selection, including the most popular current- and previous- generation products from the leading networking and data center equipment vendors, such as Cisco, Arista, Juniper, HP, IBM, Extreme and Brocade.
All pre-owned OEM-branded hardware and all new NHR-branded hardware are backed with an industry-leading lifetime warranty.
- Complete network and data center fulfillment, product upgrades and expansions
- Optical transceivers, memory, cables, and accessories
- Server and storage equipment and upgrades
- Testing and sparing
- Asset recovery, de-installation, onsite logistics
- Asset management
- NetSure® hardware maintenance (next-business-day, 4-hour and onsite spare options)
- Network management, network monitoring, installation and configuration services
- Dell PartnerDirect
- Arista Networks
Mike Sheldon – President and CEO
Andrea Greene – Chief Financial Officer
Michael Lodato – President and General manager, Global Services
Glenn Fassett – General Manager, International
Mark Kelly – Vice President of Information Technology
Jeff Zanardi - Vice President, Business Development & Global Marketing
Sachi Thompson - Vice President, Global Operations