Network Hardware Resale Company Timeline
- NHR opens its 7th global office in Tokyo, Japan
- NHR announces global availability of Server and Storage solutions
- NHR becomes an Elite Partner of Arista Networks
- UBM Tech Channel recognizes NHR on CRN's Solution Provider 500 List for 6th Consecutive Year
- Employee headcount surpasses 450
- NHR begins producing Network Hardware Resale-branded optics.
- Mike Sheldon, President and CEO, named a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year® 2012.
- NHR expands NetSure® to include 4-hour replacement service.
- For the 10th time, Inc. Magazine recognizes NHR in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America.
- NHR joins Dell PartnerDirect program as a Premier Dell Partner.
- UBM Channel recognizes NHR in CRN's 2012 Solution Provider 500 list.
- New facilities in Goleta (100,000 square feet) and Amsterdam respectively triple and double NHR's capacity.
- NHR adopts Salesforce.com and a variety of associated tools shifting the company to Sales 2.0.
- NHR announces expanded Services offerings and 24x7 follow-the-sun TAC with global NOCs.
- NHR cracks VARBusiness Magazine's top 100 of its North America's Top 500 Technology Integrators list ranking at #91.
- Employee head count surpasses 300.
- NHR receives Company of the Year at the annual South Coast Business & Technology Awards.
- NHR returns to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 5,000 list as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies for the 3rd time.
- Mike Sheldon is named to Pacific Coast Business Times' 40 Under 40 list.
- Glenn Fassett, who started as a sales representative 14 years earlier, is named to the NHR Board of Directors.
- NHR APAC headquarters expands to a new 19,000 square foot facility.
- Revenues exceed $220 million.
- NHR's sales office opens in London.
- NHR launches NetSure® hardware maintenance program domestically, later expanding it to Asia and Europe.
- NHR becomes ISO 9001:2008- and TL 9000-certified.
- NHR opens testing and order fulfillment facility in Dallas, Texas.
- Everything Channel's VARBusiness Magazine names NHR to the North America's Top 500 Technology Integrators list.
- Oracle replaces Accura as the corporate CRM/ERP system.
- Revenues reach $185 million.
- Glenn Fassett opens NHR APAC headquarters in Singapore including office, test lab and order fulfillment facilities.
- Employee headcount surpasses 200.
- Inc. magazine names NHR to its inaugural America's 5,000 Fastest Growing Companies list.
- Mike Sheldon becomes CEO.
- NHR signs first reseller agreement with Dell Networking to sell new equipment.
- The Pacific Coast Business Times names NHR Private Company of the Year.
- Revenues exceed $138 million.
- NHR opens a sales office in Hoboken, NJ.
- Corporate offices move to 26 Castilian; total space reaches 50,000 sq. ft.
- Employee headcount surpasses 100.
- Revenues exceed $100 million.
- Chuck Sheldon retires as CEO, continues as Chairman of the Board.
- NHR expands to 30,000 square feet, adding new testing and order fulfillment facilities.
- NHR announces industry-leading, standard one-year warranty program on all networking equipment sold.
- Revenue exceeds $50 million.
- NHR is honored with its 4th consecutive on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 ranking.
- Glenn Fassett opens NHR EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam, including office, test lab and order fulfillment facilities.
- NHR receives 3rd consecutive ranking on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 list.
- Mike and Nancy Sheldon join NHR in sales.
- Number of employees increases to 25.
- NHR makes its first investment in an ERP/CRM system and Accura is rolled out companywide.
- NHR receives its 2nd consecutive ranking on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 list.
- NHR moves to a 10,000 square foot facility at 90 Castilian in Goleta.
- NHR debuts on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 list of the Fastest Growing Privately Held U.S. Companies.
- Revenues exceed $20 million.
- NHR moves into a 1500 sq. ft. office on Calle Real in Goleta, and Chuck Sheldon buys the famous red couch which he sleeps on every night for one year (returning home on the weekends).
- Strand Computer Resale renames itself Network Hardware Resale (NHR).
- The first NHR coporate office opens on Shamrock Street in Goleta.
- Glenn Fassett joins NHR in sales as employee number five.
- Revenues exceed $1 million.
- NHR develops its first corporate logo.
- First "order fulfillment center" opens in Goleta, CA (in half of John Sheldon's garage).
- Strand Computer Resale focuses on Cisco Systems equipment.
- John Sheldon joins Strand Computer Resale as employee number two, and the company relocates to Santa Barbara, CA
- Chuck Sheldon founds Strand Computer Resale in Hermosa Beach, CA
- Chuck Sheldon begins selling refurbished IT equipment